- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, either
a. Visit the @grazedotcom Twitter account, follow @grazedotcom on Twitter and tweet a photo of the baubles you have cut out of the template provided in your graze subscription box using #grazebaubles OR
b. Visit the @grazedotcom Instagram account, follow @grazedotcom on Instagram, and post an in-feed photo of the baubles you have cut out of the template provided in your graze subscription box using #grazebaubles.
Entrants entering either through Instagram or Twitter must have their privacy settings on public for the duration of the competition to enable graze to view their entry post. Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter or Instagram accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entrants may only enter on one of the above platforms (Instagram or Twitter). Entrants found to have entered the competition on more than one platform will be ineligible.
For the entry to be valid, entrants must follow @grazedotcom on the channel of entry: @grazedotcom on Twitter and @grazedotcom on Instagram.
For the entry to valid the post must have the #grazebaubles hashtag.
- The opening date for entries is 12.00 GMT on Friday 3 December 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 GMT on Friday 24 December 2021.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person on Twitter and Instagram. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of graze and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos other than those of graze unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Twitter and Instagram immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Twitter or Instagram at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There will be one winner who will receive graze’s Christmas prize bundle. The bundle consists of 1 x cocoa orange flapjack multipack (6 x 27g), 1 x Belgian Speculoos Dipper multipack (6 x 29g), 1 x Honey Roast Crunch sharing bag (1 x 100g), 1 x Chocolate Crunch sharing bag (1 x 100g), 1 x Marmite Crunch sharing bag (1 x 100g) and 1 x Cherry Bakewell Oat Boost multipack (4 x 30g). The total value of the prize bundle is £24.44.
- All entries received by the closing date will be assigned a number and the winner will be selected using a random number generator. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by a Twitter or Instagram comment on the original post within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the comment and sending graze a direct message confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification, and no later than 18 February 2022. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Nature Delivered Limited ((t/a graze) 3 St James's Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2BA within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter and Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Nature Delivered Limited (t/a graze) 3 St James's Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2BA (please do not send entries to this address).