have my old ratings been carried over?
Yes, all of your previous ratings are still in place.
You can see your rated products using the filters on the ‘in my box’ page. Anything previously rated:
- ‘love’ is still rated as ‘love’
- ‘like’ is still rated as ‘like’
- ‘try’ is eligible to be sent in your box
- ‘bin’ is now rated as ‘dislike’
- anything binned by your previous food preferences will still not be sent to you and can be managed via food preferences
how do i ‘send soon’ a snack?
Our ‘send soon’ feature has been replaced by ‘prioritise this snack’, which is now only available for snacks you’ve never received.
When you visit the ‘in my box’ page any snacks that are available for prioritisation will have a tick box under them which says ‘prioritise this snack’.
Once you’ve received a snack, if you’d like to get it more often, simply rate it as ‘love’.
how do I rate a snack as ‘try’?
There is no longer a ‘try’ rating as all snacks are set to ‘try’ as default.
To see the list of snacks you may receive in your box then visit your ‘in my box’ page.
Please note that your ratings won’t be applied to anything ordered via the graze shop.